no offense... why '' '' always blame me?

huh...
'' ''never make a fault?
always be like that..
alhamdulillah...  i found that p0int....
it made me a change..
forever in my life,,,
before, i couldn't feel like now..
ouh... i still remember until now about it..
''the success begin with me!''
that moment  give me inspiration to continue the life..
i feel better than bef0re...'
since i am in a new school...
i got the new thing that i can apply in myself...
i always grab the values from anything happen to me...
my teacher told to me that i must be a brave one...
and always be the student who like ask the teacher..
Tc.Syafinaz told me...
you must put yourself at top..
when do you not understand...
you musn't neglect it to ask to the teacher...
if your friend ask for a once..
you should ask the question for 3 times
''for thing to change, you must change first''
always deep in my heart..
Ust.Wahab always the best..!
when he say...he must give a supp0rt to us..
now...i'am 16 years old...
i must be a matured one...
my ambitious is i want to be a doctor..
who isn't like fooling others..
but be a doctor who easily adapt to other..
because i have knew...
my problem is...
when i being friend..
the big problem is..
maybe, i like make someone down 
when i'm in communicate..
now...
i know...
the solution..
i will practice it...












0 comments: